- A very simple policy: we want our customers to be fully satisfied and therefore we accept returns on printed and unprinted items; claim has to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days after receiving the goods. No claim will be accepted after these 5 days.
- Valid claims: print defects, production defects, missing items, damaged products because of a packaging issue. Although our Quality Control team checks each and every item when a production batch comes back to our warehouse after being manufactured in one of our cooperatives, a problem can still arise from time to time.
- Unvalid claims: we do not accept returns of products which do not show a defect. If you are not sure about a particular product (masks for example), start with purchasing a sample and then place a larger order once you are sure that the product meets your expectations.
- Printing mistakes: we cannot accept claims re: printing mistakes if the wrong artwork has been communicated to us. This is why we will always ask for a validation of a production sample before starting the production of your order.
- Logistics: all defect items have to be returned at our cost to our Operations Centre in Cape Town: we will send our courier to collect.
- Credit: we will reimburse the defect items or replace them depending of feasibility (fabric availability, timeline) or customer decision.
- Note: all our products are handcrafted and therefore minor differences between items from a single production batch are normal and to be expected.